Dec 3, 2012

I am grateful for

music that inspires virtue - such as Teach me to walk in the Light

love - giving and receiving, and learning to receive the Lord's servants, the Lord and Heavenly Father,
and his gifts

health, fitness, agency and the Holy Ghost

revelation and inspiration

I am grateful for the small and simple things that bring me closer to Christ

I am grateful for the Lord's patience and long-suffering and loving kindness

I am grateful for the Lord's will and timing, his strength that I rely on

for food, clothing, shelter, work, play, study, talents and everything

I am grateful for the gospel, the Church, friends, family, and future family

I am grateful for children, their example and their Christlike attributes

today I am grateful for the ability to express gratitude

I am grateful for come what may and love it

I am grateful for Elder Holland's conference talk - and the question of the Lord

I am grateful for Heavenly Father's answers to prayer and his hand in my life I acknowledge

and pray that His will be done, not mine

Thanks for a new day

No comments: