I am grateful
for music
minky - my first word, meaning music
moon - another first word
the Sun and the stars, the earth and the beauty thereof
the animals and plants and variety and all things that bare record of a divine creator
I am grateful for all the places that we have lived
for good experiences, testimony and conversion
for prayer and answers to prayer
love, love at home
for the temple
for healing, physical and spiritual
for gifts and talents
for the gift of the Holy
celestial navigation
I am grateful for God's will and the ability to act upon promptings of the Holy Ghost
Nephi's statement that the fulness of his intent was to please God and to persuade men to come unto the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and be saved
I am grateful for the right place, the right time, the right person
for the temple, celestial marriage, covenants, eternal increase, the Holy Spirit of Promise
truth and faithfulness and further light and knowledge
for the Prophet, apostles, missionaries, missionary work, service
for all things that bring unto Christ, namely faith, hope, charity, and an eye single to God's glory
for joy
peace
hope
purity of heart
I just wanted to express gratitude for every good thing, every gift and blessing
for the temporal blessings, all that we need in health, food, clothing, shelter, water
education
virtue, knowledge, temperance
and for things that build faith in Christ and strengthen families
live in thanksgiving daily
Dec 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment