Did you recognize and acknowledge the Lord's hand in your life this day? How did He reach out to bless you and your family? Your loved ones? and all people? Did you remember to give thanks in all things?
scriptures, work, Spanish videos, Zarco, Ben Simmons, Soccer - Manchester United vs. Chelsea, and gaining friends, McDonalds... McGriddles are good, and then Alan Moore wrote to me on fb about coming to the, then went to Taylor Maid and bought a chain and an Obama mask, fhe service on the freeway with the orange vests, and lots of people came... Summer, Abe, Adam, met a girl named Maria, and Laura, and I found a five dollar bill in the rocks and rubble. Then we ate at a place... what is it called... Appleby's, and talked with a Samoan girl named Kat, and her friend Lono.
I stopped by Mom and Dad's house and they gave me some salad and some shirts (mom likes to give me clothes), and the US open tennis was on. Serena Williams first shot against Schiavone was amazing. I guess I am just listing some things that I was grateful for yesterday, but today is a new day, for which I am grateful! I should add that Lydia is starting a book club, and they are going to read a book about the courage to be vulnerable.
But today is a new day, a day to consecrate to the Lord and to strive do His will.
Aug 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment