How did the Lord reach out to bless me and those I love today? Did I recognize his hand in all things?
The Father and the Son - Atonement - to be one, intercessory prayer, unity
Zion = pure in heart, of one heart and one mind, hearts knit together in love, charity
Snoqualmie Falls, Elder Maxwell, BYU women's soccer win, laundry, Jared Alvarez needs a ride, Annie g-chatted me today, Spanish videos, soccer vids (from Benjamin Simmons, NC), a note from the lawyer who worked on my speeding ticket in NC, water, a hug from Linda at work, a new seat at work for the day, but after all I think the Lord's hand was most evident in my sister actually writing to me, or g-chatting me. It was good to hear from her. There are so many other blessings to list, and ways the Lord reached out to me and to my family. Tomorrow, St. George temple.
Aug 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment