Aug 15, 2013
08/14/13
How did the Lord bless me and those I love today? Did I recognize his hand in all things?
I seem to see Lydia here and there and everywhere... once at the Mall, buying a gift for her daughter, once at the carwash, once coming home from soccer, and last night at the Scarlet Pimpernel. I recognize that.
Today I will remember to record some of the ways in which the Lord reached out and blessed my, my family and others...
- family gathering up at Aspen Grove, Lela and siblings
- car getting fixed at Clegg's
- opportunity to help a girl move, Adell
- tamale lady
- soccer streaming
- French
- a picture of Jerry and George, missionaries to a lady in Australia
- guitar
- Italy calendar
- Chuck Norris jokes
- the scriptures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment