How did the Lord bless me and those that I love today? Did you recognize his hand in all things?
scripture study - Nephi, Lehi, witness of the Holy Ghost, sunshine in my soul today, the psalm of Nephi - Nephi's prayer
ministering
at work - some talk of soccer, of books, a long meeting about French things, calm
listening and understanding dad's talk on liberalism
Nathaniel and Brandon Dabling
even though phone died, Abe wrote an email to me
Calley and Forbyn
Andreanne and Barbara French
The Lord blessed me with some good sleep, with strength to work, with a phone
with a place to live, even if temporarily
with roommates Jonathan Tomassini and Matt Lu
with food, water, air, shelter, life
visited Mom and Abby, Dad is on a trip to Virginia, and we prayed together, Mom praying for us to be able to develop and share our talents
I posted my facebook profile to Hancock 2016, and on the news I see evidence of Mrs. Hillary Clinton running for the Democratic Candidate for president, and Obama supporting that
I drove by the temple, and the light and feeling of peace, of the angel moroni facing east, and the thought of repent and prepare the way of the Lord, and to watch and pray always, for you coming Lord is nigh
Israel Israel God is calling
I am thankful for the Lord's hand in my life today, and always - and as always, more good memories surfaced as I reflected on blessings of the past, eternal families, good moments together, in Michigan, a picnic, an institute class, the clock at 9:11, the clock at 3:33
thinking of Elder Bednar's talk "More diligent and concerned at home"
a family reunion for my mom's side of the family in Morgan this weekend
and myriad other blessings to be thankful for and render thanks to God
scripture study - Nephi, Lehi, witness of the Holy Ghost, sunshine in my soul today, the psalm of Nephi - Nephi's prayer
ministering
at work - some talk of soccer, of books, a long meeting about French things, calm
listening and understanding dad's talk on liberalism
Nathaniel and Brandon Dabling
even though phone died, Abe wrote an email to me
Calley and Forbyn
Andreanne and Barbara French
The Lord blessed me with some good sleep, with strength to work, with a phone
with a place to live, even if temporarily
with roommates Jonathan Tomassini and Matt Lu
with food, water, air, shelter, life
visited Mom and Abby, Dad is on a trip to Virginia, and we prayed together, Mom praying for us to be able to develop and share our talents
I posted my facebook profile to Hancock 2016, and on the news I see evidence of Mrs. Hillary Clinton running for the Democratic Candidate for president, and Obama supporting that
I drove by the temple, and the light and feeling of peace, of the angel moroni facing east, and the thought of repent and prepare the way of the Lord, and to watch and pray always, for you coming Lord is nigh
Israel Israel God is calling
I am thankful for the Lord's hand in my life today, and always - and as always, more good memories surfaced as I reflected on blessings of the past, eternal families, good moments together, in Michigan, a picnic, an institute class, the clock at 9:11, the clock at 3:33
thinking of Elder Bednar's talk "More diligent and concerned at home"
a family reunion for my mom's side of the family in Morgan this weekend
and myriad other blessings to be thankful for and render thanks to God
No comments:
Post a Comment