How did the Lord bless you and those that you love today? and all people? Did you recognize the Lord's hand reaching out to you and others? The tender mercies of the Lord...
It is a new day, but I can still remember that yesterday, the Lord reached out and blessed me and my family in many ways, from morning until evening, and in the night. For example, some tender mercies that I noticed yesterday were... -my roommate taking out the trash, car working, gas, safety in driving, beautiful creations, mountains, great weather, living a block away from my little brother and his family... seven kids and one on the way, good time at work, doing videos, help with Royal Jelly Academy and Verseball, some soccer exchanges with Ben Simmons... learning about Ronaldo, a message from Dad and Nathaniel concerning FAIR things and the John Adams Center, a neologism in waiting with Lexical Literati, a new Verseball ball, the clouds during the sunset (which reminds me of Rachel Witham who loves clouds), good food to eat, healthy food, and a trip to the food bank with Jonathan who said it was a tender mercy, Tom Hart and others there, Meisha, Steve Donaldson, Jerome, and a girl who works at the Springville Museum of Art, and boxes of Lucky Charms, a funny meme about virtue - is your name virtue? because you're garnishing my thoughts unceasingly, and a message from Cristina Billikopf. Also, I saw a mouse running through the food bank, and we talked about Israel, etc. I know that there are billions of other ways that the Lord reached out to me and blessed me and my family, so I will try to do better today at recognizing the Lord's hand in my life.
It is a new day, but I can still remember that yesterday, the Lord reached out and blessed me and my family in many ways, from morning until evening, and in the night. For example, some tender mercies that I noticed yesterday were... -my roommate taking out the trash, car working, gas, safety in driving, beautiful creations, mountains, great weather, living a block away from my little brother and his family... seven kids and one on the way, good time at work, doing videos, help with Royal Jelly Academy and Verseball, some soccer exchanges with Ben Simmons... learning about Ronaldo, a message from Dad and Nathaniel concerning FAIR things and the John Adams Center, a neologism in waiting with Lexical Literati, a new Verseball ball, the clouds during the sunset (which reminds me of Rachel Witham who loves clouds), good food to eat, healthy food, and a trip to the food bank with Jonathan who said it was a tender mercy, Tom Hart and others there, Meisha, Steve Donaldson, Jerome, and a girl who works at the Springville Museum of Art, and boxes of Lucky Charms, a funny meme about virtue - is your name virtue? because you're garnishing my thoughts unceasingly, and a message from Cristina Billikopf. Also, I saw a mouse running through the food bank, and we talked about Israel, etc. I know that there are billions of other ways that the Lord reached out to me and blessed me and my family, so I will try to do better today at recognizing the Lord's hand in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment